Monday, November 12, 2012

Oh Banana Farts...

I am a big fan of bananas.  Why not?  They are a great source of potassium as well as both providing options for physical humor as well as brilliant costume design.... well maybe not brilliant.  But this one thing I have against the colorful fun fruit;  They have like two days that they're any good to eat.  Blink and you miss the window. I prefer them when they have just turned yellow, no green-- no brown little ant like spots--then they are peeeerfect.  I used to get three bananas at a time and sure enough only get two before the last one went past the point of no return.  To me, eating an overripe banana is like eating a slug. blehhhh-- not that I've eaten one, though I HAVE stepped on one--and I wouldn't want THAT feeling in my mouth.  At least I learned that it could be frozen for banana bread later.  (the banana, not the slug)

Well my Banana diaries inspired a status on FB which in turn inspired a quick doodle...

At least since penning the doodle I can add to the banana's list of benefits-- Cancer fighting fruit...

That is if I could choke it down







No comments:

Post a Comment