Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Blogs are like Ducks

When I was in 6th grade the teacher who taught in the classroom next to my super cool teacher was, as I recall a real sourpuss of a lady.... Everything about her was pinched. Her shoulders hunched up around her ears next to her short curly hair and framed her pinched face complete with eyebrows that knit together like a homemade sweater that was created on knitting needles two sizes smaller than what was recommended in the pattern.  Out of her tiny pinched mouth emanated a high pitched nasally pinched voice.

while I only had her for one class when my afore mentioned super cool teacher was out for the day, I still remember the words she said from her tiny pinched squinty face when  a child followed her and tried to ask her a question:

"I am not.  a mother duck..."

while I too am not a mother duck. I am acutely aware how thankful I am to have you following my cartoon blog entries.  It is a huge encouragement to me and I hope that I can return the favor by encouraging you with a smile, or maybe even an inspirational thought or two.  

at any rate. 

I say this with all the openness I can muster-- from the top of my head to the bottom of my heart.


thank you for following!


No comments:

Post a Comment