Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sorry in Advance to my Friends Who Have Cats

Im not a fan of felines.  Think about it, if a cat were a person, would you want to be friends with them?  Disdainful, mercurial, sneaky and demanding. Yet put it in a tiny fur coat, give it a soothing motor boat sound and you invite it into your house for tuna. Often I have friends who say, "You'd like my cat, he/she's more like a dog than a cat"  as if they know deep down inside that there's something wrong with being a cat.  The truth of the matter is, that a cat is a cat, no matter how dog like they seem-- and in the end, if push comes to shove they will expresses their contempt for you by using your bed as a litter box.

Im a dog person all the way through. Loyal, protective,  short memories and always happy to see you.  Yes they poop in your house on occasion, but at least they look contrite about it when it happens.

I saw this on my newsfeed this morning and of course I had to come up with something for it.
"Last year, our cat Jerry became the $2000 Cat. This year, he is now the $4,000 Cat. Stop eating toys!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment