Saturday, November 17, 2012

Without a Hitch

I have a friend who's getting married at the beginning of next year.  She recently sent me a message saying "Hey!!! I have set a tentative March date (though we'll know for sure in about a week after we tour two more venues!) Will you be able to join us in March? Because aside from marrying Phil, that would basically make my life" to which I replied "Are you kidding? You have to ask? Wild Horses couldn't keep me away... I mean they would have to trample me and kill me--"

Well today she posted on FB

The venue is all booked!! Gettin hitched March!

I don't know if it was because of the lack of G at the end of gettin-- or the fact that Jessica rides horses, the thought that "hitched" can have multiple meanings sprang to mind.


Looking forward to being there!  Hopefully I won't find her tied up to a post... awk-ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment